Make Sense of Your Enterprise Data
WHAT YOU GET
A data narrative you can use to get support and funding
Enterprise Data Storytelling is the art of using data to tell a story. It gets at the heart of your data "why" so that you can turn data into action.
Organizations often find themselves experiencing a sense of data fatigue or overwhelm and don't know how to organize data in the contexts that matter. Our workshops, led by User Experience experts, use Design thinking strategies to solve that problem.
- Polished data story presentation (ppt and PDF)
- Collection of high-fidelity images
- Interactive high fidelity wireframes
VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS
- Design Thinking training to lead your team in data ideation
- Gorgeous hi-fi designs to represent your vision
- Key talking points to help tell your data story
- Education and team alignment on your data product
- A "WOW" design to engage any audience to take action
- Data Strategist
- UX/UI Designer
- Design Thinking
- Supplied by you
Putting humans first in data experiences
Harvard Business School says, "Data storytelling is the ability to effectively communicate insights from a dataset using narratives and visualizations. It can be used to put data insights into context and inspire action from your audience."