Retain and Gain Customers with a SaaS UX Makeover
What is a SaaS makeover and how can it help my business?
The SaaS makeover is a three-step approach to fix user experience issues within an existing SaaS product so that you can retain existing customers and continue to be the standout choice for new customers.
At a high-level, it includes:
- A current state UX audit
- New user-validated designs
- A release roadmap
Products that don't evolve the user experience with new feature releases slowly die on the vine.
No one means for this to happen, but teams forget the golden rule.
How We Work
There are 3 phases.
What you get
Phase 1 Audit
- Audit of your product(s)
- Benchmark on the System Usability Scale (SUS), NASA-TLX and Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Actionable Recommendations to keep your customers happy
Phase 2 Designs
- User insights with commitment sentiment
- Customer journey maps with an emotional arc diagram showing you new opportunities
- Clickable prototypes that are high-fidelity, implementable and on-brand
Phase 3 Roadmap
- Prioritized releases aligned to user and business impact and value
- Roadmap with estimated costs so you know what to invest, when
- ROI metrics to help you track and measure success