Predictive UX is hiring Product Designers!
FULL-TIME, CONTRACT, REMOTE
Predictive UX is looking for Product Design experts who have experience in client facing roles to become part of our team of expert designers.
Candidates must able to obtain a U.S. Public Trust clearance.
In this role, you will do one or more of the following:
- Conduct user research
- Analyze content and data
- Create information system designs
- Create wireframes and clickable prototypes
- Design enterprise search solutions
- Design dashboards and enterprise UIs
- Diagram complex user flows
- Design navigation
- Lead IA development for content heavy sites
- Plan and conduct usability testing
- Plan and conduct Card Sort studies
- Clearly communicate analysis
- Document actionable recommendations
- Review and analyze existing products
- Help define taxonomies to govern site organizational structure
- 3+ years experience as a Product Designer (Data, Content, IA, UX, UI)
- Experience with Design Thinking and/or Workshop Facilitation
- Expert in Figma, Figjam, Miro and Design Systems
- Able to create clickable prototypes
- Experienced and comfortable in a client facing role
- Able to present with authority and confidence in video meetings
- Experience with one or more of the following is required:
- SaaS product design
- Intranet design
- Content management
- Knowledge management
- Content strategy
- Information architecture
- Taxonomy design
- User research
- Able to elicit requirements from clients
- Experience working with agile
- Solid understanding of Section 508 and usability
- UI / Web / Mobile / Responsive design skills
What it's like to work at Predictive UX
As part of the PUX team you will have an opportunity to deliver great design experiences alongside an engaged, smart, and highly collaborative team that functions on a solid sense of humor and what it means to be human in an ever-changing digital world.
We spend our days building game changing applications for our clients that move the needle on their business - and ours - and spend the moments in between swapping what we’re learning, sharing videos and memes, going on virtual adventures together.
If interested, please email us your resume and portfolio (e.g., project artifacts, requirements docs, sitemaps, wireframes, etc.). If we feel you are a fit for the project, we will reach out to schedule an interview.
Position Type: Contractor Position (Temp to Perm) (strong preference for full time employee/conversion).
Applicants selected will be subject to a background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.