Predictive UX is hiring Snowflake Developers!
FULL-TIME, CONTRACT, REMOTE
Predictive UX is hiring for two full-time Snowflake Developers to join our growing Data Practice.
Are you excited at the prospect of building data warehouses with Snowflake? Do you have experience with data platform architecture, design, data dictionaries, multi-dimensional models, objects, star and snowflake schemas?
The person in this role has experience in delivery and consulting, knows Agile frameworks and methodologies, but is also able to adapt. You will be responsible for the right combination of tools and frameworks to help the client make informed decisions. You’ll provide your customer with a deep understanding of their data, what it all means, and how they can use it.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the CTO to design the data warehouse
- Align the current data model and with the data warehouse
- Aggregate data into the data warehouse
- Designing and implementing effective analytics solutions
- Building reports for customers (for example, insurance companies, device manufacturers)
- Working quickly and accurately with a high level of professionalism, organization and collaboration
- Working individually and as part of an engagement team
- Working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Clearly documenting processes, procedures, and workflows
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated expertise in Snowflake data modeling and ETL using Snowflake SQL, implementing complex stored procedures and best practices with data warehouse and ETL concepts
- Experience with data analytics, and a strong aptitude for modern BI solution development
- Strong background in data warehousing concepts, ETL development, data modeling, metadata management and data quality
- Experience working with Agile teams and familiar with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Familiarity with project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work remotely
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
As with all of our positions, we are seeking independent thinkers with creative problem solving skills.
As part of the PUX team you will have an opportunity to take a lead role in delivering truly innovative data science projects alongside an engaged, smart, and highly collaborative team that functions on an incredible sense of humor and deep sense of humility. We spend our days building game changing applications for our clients that move the needle on their business - and ours - and spend the in between moments swapping what we’re learning, sharing videos and memes, going on escape room adventures, and enjoying remote concerts together.
If interested, please email us your resume. If we feel you are a fit for the project, we will reach out to schedule an interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.